If this is not the right list for this please direct me to the proper
list.

I have a table of name/address information. I need to keep track of a
weekly event and if they participated or not. I thought I could have a
table of dates and people record ids with just those that participated.
The problem is I want to list all people with a check or not if they
participated. I would like the list sorted by region (which is part of
the people table) and by participation within that. Is this possible to
do with the way I have set up the tables? If so what is the query. I can
only seem to create a query that only includes the ones that
participate. If I can't do it this way is there another way that would
keep the concept of a 'sparse matrix' in the participated table? I would
like to do this so I don't have to have a record for every person for
each week. Thanks.