I am not sure if I understand your issue, but if the
tables have been updated in the local computer is
because you did not connect to the server. With
mysqlimport you can specify the host (-h), the user
name and password.

I think that you should use something like:

mysqlimport -hMYSERVER -pMYUSER -uTHEPASSWORD ...

Make user that the user has rights to connect to that
server.

Good luck!