Forgive me the wrong addressing - I didn't observed
that.

Yes I used same connection all the time. I am a
SQL-newbee and I suspect that the problem is the
installation or configuration.

I use Windows 2000 Pro, MySQL 4.0.1-alpha-max-nt and
MySQL-Front 2.2

The MySQL-server and the client are installed on the
same computer.

I used copy&paste from the example-site to the
SQL-window of MySQL-Front.

Regards

Alf
Hello Ruda,