Hi,
 I´ve emailed the list but my problem doesnt seem to have catch much
attention. I guess a re-phrasing might help.. It´s pretty
simple (I´m using myODBC 3.51 and VC++ 6.0 ) : how do I declare and bind
variables/parameters for a TIMESTAMP column?

Here´s what I´ve done so far: I declare my "starttime" var:
SQLTIMESTAMP starttime = (SQLTIMESTAMP)(LPCTSTR)"20020705195302";

Prepare my statement:
retcode = SQLPrepare(hstmt,(unsigned char*)"SELECT * FROM datav WHERE
date_time = ?", SQL_NTS);

And bind the parameter:
  retcode = SQLBindParameter(hstmt,1,SQL_PARAM_INPUT, SQL_C_TIMESTAMP,
SQL_TIMESTAMP, 0,0, (void*)starttime, 14, NULL);

The application crashes. I tried setting my starttime var to SQLCHAR and
SQLINTEGER, with the proper column binding, but it wont work either.
Directly executing the statement works, but I my starttime var will change
very frequently.

Is there any hope for me & TIMESTAMP, or should I alter my table and use a
integer column with "TIMESTAMP-style" values...

Thanks in advance, and sorry for sending the same problem twice to the list,

Mateus Begossi