I have receive an answer that there is a bug in MySQL rpm packages in Red
Hat 7.3 distribution.

I have tried to find any information about it but I didn't find anything
about it. There is no errata on Red Hat web site, and also other sources
hasn't any information about the bug in Red Hat 7.3 MySQL rpm packages.

Do you have some info about a MySQL rpm bug in Red Had 7.3?

Thank you,
Jan