I suppose it depends on your needs and/or exactly what you want to
accomplish, but I use urSQL (www.urbanresearch.com/ursql) to access data
on MySQL, MSSQL, MS Access, and Paradox databases.  I use urSQL frequently
to do ad hoc queries and basic SQL tasks...

I wouldn't really call it an "Admin" tool, but more of an general SQL tool
or utility, and I do find it useful.