HI

Lately I tried to connect MSQL with new Autocad 2002.
In earlier version of Autocad it was impossible.
In fact Autocad 2002 also doesn't support Mysql , but
when I try to connect Mysql with Autocad2002 by MYODBC
it works.The problem is that always when try to look on the table
when I connect to database, table always is opening on
read only mode. So I don't now what to do to edit table on
AutoCad.
On the other side when I try to connect Autocad2002 with Mysql by
MYOLEDB, witch (I suppose) is much ,more faster mode then MYODBC
Autocad connect to database and I see tables of that database, but when
I try to view or edit table I have an announcement reads as follows

DATABASE ERROR
An error occurred in executing the SQL statement
<SQL  Error Information >
cursor operationconflict
Code 2304 SQLSTATE 09000

I just start using Mysql and Databases but I think
that my problems I have  are connected with configutration
of Mysql or MyODBC or MyOLEDB not Autocad

mike