Hi - I've been using MySQL for a variety of functions with great success
over the last year.  However, I recently rebuilt my log database server
after a crash, and I've been having a lot of trouble with two tables getting
corrupted.

One table stores my syslog entries from Kiwi Syslod Daemon, and the other
stores the actual firewall logs extracted from the syslog entries.  Every
five minutes I run a process which reads in all the syslog entries, extracts
the firewall logs from them, then deletes the entries from the syslog table.
My problem is I keep getting corrupted data files, which brings the whole
system to a halt.

I'm running MySQL v3 (latest build) on a WinNT4 box.  I'm using Perl &
MyODBC to process the data.  Any thoughts?

-Chris