Hi,
    I just encountered a  problem when entering a datetime field. Using
'now()' in  my SQL string input a time about 13 minutes before my other
method (a JSP System.currentTimeMillis() method - one that generates the
time from the CPU clock) Can anyone tell me why the time generated by now()
differed significantly to the time generated by the method above that uses
the CPU clock?! To me, that would suggest MySQL has some kind of internal
clock? Or am I barking up the wrong bush?
    Thanks for any input

P.