Hi,

We, StarHub Pte Ltd, decided to use MySQL/Linux for one of our new projects.
Since all of our DBAs are Oracle trained, we need to speed up our MySQL
skills.
Therefore we already installed MySQL (3.23.51) on our Linux server (Red Hat
Linux release 7.2)
to play with this database. Using the book "Teach Yourself MySQL in 21 days"
by Mark Maslakowski
is very helpful to speed our MySQL skills.
But I would also like to have some "MySQL Best Practices"  documents
regarding:
*       Performance & Tuning
*       Backup & Recovery

Appreciate if you guys/gals can send me some documents.

Best Regards,
Imro Strok

StarHub Pte Ltd
Information Technology