Hello!

I found a small thread from 2 years ago that said that replication was
restricted to MyISAM table types. Is this true? Can I not replicate InnoDB
table types?

The reason I ask is that I am getting a the 1189: Net Read Error when I run:
LOAD TABLE name FROM MASTER;

Is there a work around for this at all? Replication is REALLY key here, as
is InnoDB. (We need the foreign keys, and transaction support, as WELL as
replication). Thanks a lot to anyone who replies!

-James

P.S. I am STILL looking in the doc's, but I just thought that I would ask!
Thanks again! sql query (to satify spam filter)