Hi,

mySQL wasnt allowing anyone to write to it, so I deleted some stuff and
mySQL started working again. However, even though I had freed up more than
enough space, the problem repeated itself. When I tried to drop an old
database, mysql hung and I cant even get into mysql anymore. Any ideas on
what to do? Thankfully, I backed up the database that I need, so if I fresh
install is needed, then it wont be a problem. Thank you for your help. I
really appreciate it.

- Dan R.