Ok, ok, now that I know that I 'can' replicate InnoDB tables, it's time I
got it to ACTUALLY replicate InnoDB tables, eh?

This is my /etc/my.cnf file from the master server:

[mysqld]
log-bin=/storage/mysql/replication.log
server-id=1
default-table-type=innodb

innodb_data_home_dir=/storage/innodb
set-variable = innodb_mirrored_log_groups=1
#
#
innodb_data_file_path=indata1:2000M;indata2:
data5:2000M;indata6:2000M
#
#
set-variable = innodb_buffer_pool_size=128M
set-variable = innodb_additional_mem_pool_si
innodb_log_group_home_dir = /storage/innodbl
#
#
innodb_log_arch_dir = /storage/innodblogs
innodb_log_archive = 0
set-variable = innodb_log_files_in_group=3
#
#
set-variable = innodb_log_file_size=100M
set-variable = innodb_log_buffer_size=16M
#
#
#
innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit=1
set-variable = innodb_file_io_threads=4
set-variable = innodb_lock_wait_timeout=50

[mysql.server]
user=mysql
basedir=/usr/local/mysql

[safe_mysqld]
err-log=/storage/mysql/mysql_error_log
pid-file=/storage/mysql/mysqld.pid

And Here is my /etc/my.cnf file from the SLAVE:

[mysqld]
server-id=2
master-host=192.168.10.49
master-user=repl
master-password=replicate
master-connect-retry=5
master-info-file=master.info
replicate-do-db=everbase
log-slave-updates
#skip-slave-start

default-table-type=innodb

innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit=0
innodb_data_home_dir=/database/MySQL/innodb
set-variable = innodb_mirrored_log_groups=1
#
#
innodb_data_file_path=indata1:2000M:autoextend:max
#
#
set-variable = innodb_buffer_pool_size=128M
set-variable = innodb_additional_mem_pool_size=80M
innodb_log_group_home_dir = /database/MySQL/innodb
#
#
innodb_log_arch_dir = /database/MySQL/innodblogs
innodb_log_archive = 0
set-variable = innodb_log_files_in_group=3
#
#
set-variable = innodb_log_file_size=100M
set-variable = innodb_log_buffer_size=16M
#
#
#
innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit=1
set-variable = innodb_file_io_threads=4
set-variable = innodb_lock_wait_timeout=50

I have select, and file permissions for the 'repl' user,
and when I try the sql query LOAD TABLE Users FROM MASTER on the slave,
all I get is the replicated table is created, but NO data comes accross,
and I get the 1189 Net Read Error on the slave. BUT! When I change the type
of
table from InnoDB to MyISAM on the MASTER SERVER, the above LOAD TABLE works
REALLY well.

Not sure why this is happening. Plus, NONE of the changes I make to the
table after altering it
to the MyISAM type, replicate? What am I missing. I would really like the
replication to work well
with InnoDB types instead of MyISAM.

Please, can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

-James