Hiya,
We're running a 1gz server which crashed around an hour ago and I'm trying
to find out why,
it's averaging 60 queries per second according to mysql status and I figure
that's why the server crashed although it had happily handled 15 million
questions up to that point.

Is there a logfile which would tell me what caused mysql to crash? while it
restarted just fine it did cause some problems (got the nice 'Warning:
Couldn't save resultset' message on the front page of the website).

Oh and is there a way to check all tables in a single command with SQL
instead of using myisamchk? I don't like the idea of using flush tables and
then running myisamchk with a lag between the two operations for something
to happen.

Thanks in advance for any advice,
William.