Had a wierd problem with my first slave.
Slave 1 has MySQL 4.02 on win 2000
Slave 2 has MySQL 3.23.49(?) or some where arond there on win nt 4
Master has MySQL 3.23.51 on Linux RH 7.2

Slave 2 and master appear to be running with out problems. How ever after
making several table drops to the master I got an error on slave 1.
It had an error while trying to do the first table drop with an error code
of 6 and saying it had a problem with tbl_prj_features.MYI or something
similar (dont have error log in front of me now). Not sure whats going on
has Slave 2 dropped the tables fine with no problems.
Will try to see if the tables in question have an errors on them tommorrow
but dont see why the would as I dumped both slaves at the same time.

Thanks for the help again!
-Nick