Well I have FreeBSD 4.2 and MySQL 3.23.33 running on localhost.
I use PhpMyAdmin to do any modifications. I did make the nameserver changes
in:

Database ShoppingCart - table stores
Database mysql - table db
Database mysql - table host
Database mysql - table user

I reset mysql and apache and still get Internal Server errors and here's
whats in the logs:

DBI->connect(toyotaecommerce:ns1.cityscope.net) failed: Access denied for
user: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' (Using password: YES) at
/usr/local/www/data/cart/toyotaecommerce.cgi line 33
[Wed Jul 24 07:44:37 2002] [error] Can't call method "prepare" on an
undefined value at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/CityScope/ShoppingCart.pm line 267.

this is line 33...

my $dbh =
DBI->connect("DBI:mysql:$toyotaecommerce{dbname}:$toyotaecommerce{dbhostname
}", $toyotaecommerce{dbuser}, $toyotaecomm

this is line 267

sub getIDdb {
        my ($self, $dbh, $id, $store) = @_;
        my ($check, $sth, @cart);
        $check = 'select * from carts where(id = "' . $id . '");';
        $sth = $dbh->prepare($check) or $self->Error('Could not prepare
select statement in sub getIDdb(); ' . $dbh->errstr);

Ingrid Kast Fuller
CityScope Net
3910 Fairmont Parkway #264
Pasadena, TX 77504-3066