Hi!

Do anybody can help me?

Every time a program has an error and did his backout, all other
programs get an "Lock wait timeout" if they do an update.

Allways I have to restart the database to get back the access for the
programs.

The programm with the error did his backout completely!

We use the system for the daily business for ordering, billing and
managing the stock.

Environment:

Redhat Linux 7.2
Apache 1.3.19
Php 4.2.1
MySQL with InnoDB 3.23.49

70 Tables (760 MB)

We have 3 Tables in the Database which are MyISAM, but they ar never in
a Transaction.

We use the Transaction in the way:

set AUTOCOMMIT=0:
BEGIN;
update .....;
COMMIT;
set AUTOCOMMIT=1;

or

ROLLBACK;
set AUTOCOMMIT=1;

If someone has an idea what happens here, please answer!

Greetings
Charley