Hi,

I've read in the MySQL manual that
"If the sorting rules for your language are too complex to be handled with
the simple sort_order[] table, you need to use the string collating functions"

I also read that the best documentations about how to use this feature are
the already implemented character sets. (czech, gib5, gbk, sjis, tis160)

So, my native language is in this category. Can somebody help me, how to
create character sets using this feature?

Thanks,
        Daniel
SQL