Hi,
I face the following situation.I have a number of clients-each with a
unique clientid.I have a table with some records -one after
the other in time order(datedone field) with actions checked as 'done' or
not 'done',
in the 'done' field which is either true or false.What I want to to, is to
specify in my query the last record-date that has an action marked as
done at the same time when the value x='' for every clientid.I have
tried what you see but didin't help.

SELECT clientid FROM table_name WHERE datedone = 'max(datedone)' and done
= 'true' and x = '' group by clientid;

I am new to all this, so any help would be usefull
Thanks