Hi,

We have a problem :

        We are working with MySql ver 3.23.51  in Windows NT 4.0 Service Pack 6.

        We use Acctualy MyIsam. It works fine, SELECT works fast with any indexes
( primary and others )

        But  when try to use InnoDB, only the primary key works like MyIsam

        With another keys, the delay is the same  that we work without index.

        this is my.ini file about InnoDB

                innodb_data_file_path = ibdata1:1000M:autoextend
                innodb_data_home_dir=d:\mysql\data\prueba
                set-variable = innodb_mirrored_log_groups=1
                innodb_log_group_home_dir = d:\mysql\data\iblogs
                set-variable = innodb_log_files_in_group=3
                set-variable = innodb_log_file_size=30M
                set-variable = innodb_log_buffer_size=8M
                innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit=1
                innodb_log_arch_dir = d:\mysql\data\iblogs
                innodb_log_archive=0
                set-variable = innodb_buffer_pool_size=70M
                set-variable = innodb_additional_mem_pool_size=10M
                set-variable = innodb_file_io_threads=4
                set-variable = innodb_lock_wait_timeout=50
                #skip-locking
                #set-variable = max_connections=16M
                #set-variable = record_buffer=1M
                #set-variable = sort_buffer=1M
                #set-variable = key_buffer=16M

        Can somebody help us, or tell us where we'll can solve this problem ?

Thank you very much

---