Hello Benjamin,

BP> Hi.

BP> First, when you start an independend question, please start a new
BP> thread, but at least change the subject accordingly.
This is not independent question. Manual say what TRUNCATE TABLE will
recreate table from frm file, but when i use TRUNCATE TABLE, index file
will not recreated, becouse it have old data and it size is biger than
after CREATE TABLE ...

>> If table recreated from table.frm why it not recreate indexes file?
BP> Because this is the documented behaviour:
BP> http://www.mysql.com/doc/C/R/CREATE_TABLE.html ;-)
I spoke  about TRUNCATE TABLE, not about CREATE ... SELECT ...

Best regards,
 Andrew Sitnikov
 e-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 GSM    : (+372) 56491109