I've just tried out MyCC (also available at MySQL.com), which is
technically in alpha, but has many of the features that phpMyAdmin has. It
uses the QT widget set, so it looks nice, and I've found it to be
functional. I usually end up sticking with phpMyAdmin though. I find that
it's among the best graphical interfaces for MySQL.