You could always use an insert statement into a second table, when
performing the insert use a GROUP BY clause to consalidate your records

something along these lines but this isnt 100% accurate, I would need the
table DDL and business rules behind the DEDUP

Insert into tableB
(
        column names, ...

)
(select
        column a,
        column b,
        max(column c), --or you could use MIN
from
        table A

group by
        column a,
        column b);

**JUST make sure your Identifing column, i.e. the column you use to tell
which is a duplicate record or not is included in the group by.  Also what
are the business rules behind the DEDUP(Deduplication)? Are the other values
contained in the other columns necessary?  If you tell me more about what
your trying to do and provide some Table DDL I can help you write this
query.  Just let me know!

Thanks,

DK

  group by statement