Hello everybody
I'd like to know what does that means: "Writing to net" in the state row of
processlist.
I have to launch a perl script which do traitement on a mysql table with
1.750.000 records.
The request blocks during a long time everytime on the select of the hole
table and i can see in the processlist:

| 57732 | emc    | data2.XYZ.net | emc_up2    | Query   | 85   | Writing to
net | select * from Emc_load_temp_2860 order by id_transfert |

I'd like to know what does that means: "Writing to net" in the state row of
processlist.

thanks for your help