On windows you could simply copy the entire data directory with a
Scheduled job. Copying the files should be all you need to do for windows.
For a cleaner, and what most people would say is a better way you could
schedule a batch file to run mysqldump that would dump the data and
structure to a file.
mysqldump info can be found at:
http://www.mysql.com/doc/m/y/mysqldump.html

-Nick