What O/S are you using ... Win2k, WinXP, etc.?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shion D. Deysarkar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 11:15 PM
Subject: dos trouble

I'm trying to start up mysql through dos prompt.  When I enter a command
like c:\mysql\bin\mysqld or anything similar (any command in the bin
directory), it just waits there.  I can't Ctrl-C out of it.  I can end the
process to get out.  What's happening?

--
Shion Deysarkar
http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~sdd