Hi, I am trying to upgrade to 4.02 from 3.23.47 on FreeBSD 4.6. The mysql
database does not want to work for some reason, when I move my old mysql
database over the new one, it does not start up, giving an error about
permissions even though the permissions of that directory are 770
mysql.mysql. Is this is a common bug? I had it running once, but it was not
displaying my webpage correctly with broken images everywhere instead of the
pictures that are grabbed from the db.