Hello,
In my web page I have MySQL retrieve information from
a database, and display it in a table. I would like to
make the results of the search selectable, as in, be
able to click on a field in my table and have it
preform a function.  Here is the code for my table. I
would like $myrow["FileName"] to be selectable, with
an onClick or onMouseover function.

if ($myrow = mysql_fetch_array($result)){

  echo "<table border=6>
";

  echo "<tr><td><h3>File Name</h3></td></tr>
";

  do{

$myrow["FileName"]);
    }

  while ($myrow = mysql_fetch_array($result));

     echo "</table>
";
}

I would appreciate some help on the syntax.
Thanks, B