David Wolf wrote:
> Personally, I think one simple change would work wonders for the list:
> adding a [mysql] ident at the beginning of each subject line. An EASY
> change that would allow for MUCH easier sorting of the list into a
> different folder. From there, you can thread it with (almost) any modern
> mailreader..
>
> David Wolf
>
> p.s. PLEASE can you put a [mysql] tag on the list???

Hello,

Please, could this thread be stopped NOW ?
All these questions have already been discussed several times here.

Also, as discussed a few weeks/months ago, there is no need to add a tag
in subject line; any modern mailreader can filter on message headers.
You can setup your mailreader (Mozilla) to move automatically all mails
with a List-ID: <mysql.mysql.com> header to a local folder.

Regards,
--
Joseph Bueno
NetClub/Trader.com