> Well, most programs, in my experience, will keep running, even if load
> is 200, they just run slowly since they aren't getting processor load.

How's the memory?  Typically things (especially Mysql) croak if they
bonk on memory - if you're into the swap on high load, you're screwed.

 Eric Anderson         Wild Web Amateurs         CyberIron Bodybuilding
  ICQ 3849549   http://www.wildwebamateurs.com  http://www.cyberiron.com
 San Diego, CA    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>