Hi Guys,

I'm still new to this and I'm trying to get back into and I need help with a
simple query. I have a list of info about a product for an article on my
website and I'm pulling all this info from a mysql db and displaying it
byway of php but don't know how to do the query. Right now I have this:

SELECT manufacturer from hwu_articles WHERE id = '$id' and manufacturer is
not null

this query works fine, however I want to be able to use this same type of
query but for different columns (such as price, name, rating, etc) how can I
do this?

I want it to be structured liek this:

SELECT * from hwu_articles WHERE id = '$id' and * is not null, but I don't
think you can use two *'s in the same query, how can I do this?

Thanks!
-Alex "Big Al" Behrens
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Urgent E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Please be brief!)
Phone: 651-482-8779
Cell: 651-329-4187
Fax: 651-482-1391
ICQ: 3969599