Yes, well, a quick 30 seconds worth of work:

(1) go to mysql.com
(2) click on "Search"
(3) Type in "--safe-show-database" in the box
(4) click on "Search1"

Volia!

For the truly lazy, here's a link to get you started:

http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Command-line_options.html
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG          http://www.pobox.com/~erc               214/986-5870
Director, Software Development