From: Menard, Inc. Information Systems [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2002 3:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Count and group by problems

Evening

I think I'm losing my mind. I have a very simple query that works fine in
MySQLFront but will not work when I connect using ADO:

select booger, count(*) from nose group by booger

If I try the above query with one record It works fine. Once I try it with
more records, nothing returns.

If I try:
select booger from nose group by booger
It returns results with one or more records.

Thanks for all of your help!

Jake