From: Mike Townend [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 7:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Oracle .dmp to mySQL

Hi all,

We have just recently inherited a web project from another company who's
DB was Oracle 8. And as such they have provided us with an exported .dmp
file of the database they were using...

We are using mySQL as our DB backend...  Does anyone know of any tools
that will allow me to import this file into mySQL (or maybe SQL Server
which we can then import to mySQL)

MTIA

Mike