Check out http://www.dbtools.com.br/EN/ I use it to import from access to
mysql. By the sounds of it though you have some dirty data which may or
may not need to be cleaned before going through there program. The only
real problem I had was that working with old dirty data is a pain since a
lot of the columns have spaces in there names (which mysql doesnt like)
and the access isn't as strict as MySQL with what can be put into certain
fields.

-Nick