From: "Iikka Meriläinen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "AOK Lansing" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "MySql List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 3:47 PM
Subject: Re: Win2K Problem?

Hello,

If you provide the exact error message, it would expedite the solution
greatly. However, if you have MySQL installed as a service (I suppose you
have), you could configure it to start as a different user or the System
accound in the Service Control Manager.

Also, if you haven't installed MySQL as a service yet, try it, too.

Regards,
Iikka

* Iikka Meriläinen                       *
* E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] *
* Vaala, Finland                         *