Hi All;

I am working on a front end to my database, but I am running into a bit of
trouble. I have a user who has the proper privileges and grant option create
other users, but I need to know this: can that user delete users he has
created (or at least disable them), and can users change their own
passwords? This is all being done for a VB front end, so I need to be able
to do these things using SQL statements. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike Hillyer