I have been using the following code and have been getting warnings:

LOAD DATA INFILE 'myfile' INTO TABLE mytable FIELDS TERMINATED BY
'\t' LINES TERMINATED BY '\n' (myfields);

Query OK, 206 rows affected (0.13 sec)
Records: 206  Deleted: 0  Skipped: 0  Warnings: 14

How do I find out what the warnings are?  I haven't been able to find
anything about what they are.

Please Help!
Brian Fahey, Web Developer            Oregon Dept of Agriculture
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      Voice: 503.986.4736
http://oda.state.or.us/                            FAX: 503.986.4746