data migrations are usually complex and messy.  If you are sure your schema
and datatypes used will be simple then it should be easy.

I would recommend chosing you back end DB first and avoid any migration
issues.

Greg

> --

This message and any attachment has been virus checked by
Pfizer Corporate Information Technology, Sandwich.