On Tuesday 20 August 2002 05:52 am, Nick Lazidis wrote:

Its relatively straightforward to do it with a perl script.

Just set up an ODBC data source to the Paradox database and install perl DBI
and the DBD::ODBC and DBD::MySQL drivers. Then you can simply read records
from Paradox via ODBC and write them to your MySQL database. Naturally you
can also do some conversions along the way if you like.

There are other ways of course, but I've always found this to be one of the
easiest ways.