I get the following error when loading the mysql.h header file.

[C++ Error] mysql_com.h(118): E2303 Type name expected
[C++ Error] mysql_com.h(118): E2139 Declaration missing ;

The error is occuring in teh mysql_com.h header file when the my_socket data member in
the structure st_net.

Frank Meads

Confidential
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property
of Belkin Components and/or its affiliates, are confidential,
and are intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not one
of the named recipients or otherwise have reason to believe
that you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender and delete this message immediately from your computer.
Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.