Hi,
 i still have a "little" problem. When i do multiple connections to
my database over network (via mysql) then i get strange errors. I don't
know how to explain this so i'll give you an example.
(it is part of my real prog so it isn't probably the simplest one)

CREATE TABLE TR_TEMP (DELETE_INDEX INT NOT NULL,TMPKEY INT NOT NULL, TR_ID
int NOT NULL, UNIT_ID INT UNSIGNED, DATUM DATE, START_TIME TIME,
FINISH_TIME TIME, NODE_NAME varchar(20), CHECK_AMOUNT int, TAXA_SALES int,
TAXA_RATE int, TAXB_SALES int, TAXB_RATE int, TR_TYPE_ID char(9));

CREATE TABLE TR_ITEMS_TEMP (DELETE_INDEX INT NOT NULL,TR_ID INT NOT NULL,
PLU_ID int, SOL_PRICE int, VOIDED bool, DPH int);

when you have this tables and then do something like this

for i in `seq 10` ; do mysql -u username -ppassword -h
someserverbutnotthesameasthisclient < inserts.sql

then it make some errors like this one
ERROR 1064 at line 12001: You have an error in your SQL syntax near
'@PE_ID) values (20700,162600,162800,020315,31205,115003,3303,207I0,0,"In
")' at line 1ERROR 1054 at line 11113: Unknown column 'SR_ID' in 'field
list'

but it is crazy because it is ok on this line!
test file should be for example this one
http://honza.jikos.cz/sql_in.gz

can you someone test it and tell me where is the problem or where this
problem should be at least?
Thanks a lot!
Krata