I wrote >> Ironically, the fact that I pay no license fees to MySQL AB is
based upon...

Dean Ellis wrote >>  Ahhh, I see.  So, you are _completely irrelevant_.

My relevance stems from the fact that I am a very good prospect to a company
that has a stated interest in growing their community of satisfied
users/customers.  My feedback about what is preventing me from signing on
the bottom line, to the extent that it may be representative of others like
me, is like gold to a growing company (ask anyone who is in marketing or
sales).

To the extent that you have already been proselytized, you are likely less
relevant than I.

Dean Ellis wrote >> You are fully entitled to your opinion.

Yes I am, Thank you.

NOTE:  The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the
information.  Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any
virus or other defect
that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility
is accepted by Cadwalader, Wickersham
& Taft for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.