Thank you for your answer. I have to apologise for my bad post(I work 1
week on this problem and it was a desperite try).

I have done what you suggested, but  it partly works.
Without "useUnicode=true" I didn't get anything right.
With "useUnicode=true" I did get the data that were already in my table
right, but not the table headers.
Also (With "useUnicode=true"), when I inserted data from my form they
did not appear correct.

I read previous posts about "new String("....","ENCODING") " I , but
a. this does not solve the header problem
b. when I run my applet from a greek locale PC it shows the table headers.

Thanx and sorry for my 'lame' post,

John

MySql