Hi,

I've looked through the archives of this list but all methods of porting
a ms access db to mysql seem to require installing additional software
under Windows.

Is there a tool available that converts an existing ms access db-file
(*.mdb) into something that can be imported into mysql?

I don't care about synchronising the two databases, running queries from
different platforms, converting forms and/or queries.  All I would like
to extract the data from the .mdb file and store it in a mysql table.
Preferably without having to install MS Access first.

Thanks in advance,

--
 #  Mertens Bram "M8ram" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   Linux User #249103  #
 #  Red Hat Linux 7.3  KDE 3.0.0-10  kernel 2.4.18-3  i686  128MB RAM  #