From: Okan CIMEN [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 01 September 2002 11:40
To: Tobias Eriksson
Subject: Re: How to run multiple mysql servers

Hi Tobias,

I am planning to run two servers at the same machine which are also
replicating each other. But I want these servers to have different
variables/my.ini files.

I just wonder about the initial parameters of the second MySQL server.
Does it also read the c:/winnt/my.ini values or do you refer it to some
other parameter file? If so, how?

Thanks for your help
Regards
Okan