From: Chuck Amadi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 02 September 2002 08:02
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Just being prudent - upgrade MySql v3.23 to v4.0.2

Still haven't recieved a simple answer when i unzip the
mysql-4.0.2-alpha-win.zip Do i simply extract into C:\mysql Folder and
override everthing .
as i have working db's so i just would like confirmation prior to
proceeding.

The MySql Doc's don't clarify this I assume you do but i thought i'll
remain prudent.

Plz confirm ASAP as I have another MySql Project that'll conbine
Transactions (Innodb) Table & TimeStamp datatype field for all the
Project Tables .

--
Regards
Chuck Amadi