Hi,

No, I'm afraid. MyISAM tables cannot be cut in several pieces. But check ot
the InnoDB table type, because they work very similar to Oracle. InnoDB
uses tablespaces, and there can be many of them, maybe with autoextend
functionality.
I know it is not the same you would like, but maybe you can use this
feature for your task.

Bye,
         Daniel