Hello mySQL users,

I'm a new mySQL user, just installed it two days ago.
I have a quick question...   I have a .sql script that I want to run on
mySQL server.  I have a Windows XP machine and when I read the mySQL manual,
I think they were talking about a Unix machine.  This is what the manual
said to do...  "shell> mysql < batch-file"

But my command line looks like this... "mysql>"
so how do I run the script?

This is probably a real simple question, but I can't figure it out yet.

Thanks

--Horacio