Hello,

I'm new to this list, and actually rather new to MySQL. I am still in the
process of learning, but I wanted an opinion on something...

I was curious what you would all think of creating a rather simple
checkbook register using mysql? From my (rather limited) knowledge, it
would seem fairly easy to do, and have the ability to create graphs, web
access, whatever.

Does this seem stupid to anyone? Has it already been done (can't find
anything)? I would appreciate any input on this.

Thanks in advance!

        Bryan